Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I get to Facebook settings?
Where can I find my Facebook settings?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
Where is the settings icon on my Facebook page?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings” > “Apps and Websites”
Where is the Settings app on Facebook?
Go to Facebook’s App Settings page.
You’ll need to go to the App Settings page (which can be accessed directly here). Alternatively, on the desktop interface, click the downward arrow in the top-right corner and select Settings. Then select Apps from the menu.
Why can’t I access my settings on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I change Facebook settings?
Find your Facebook settings page
- From any of your Facebook pages, click on the small triangle icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next, find and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- This will take you to your General Account Settings page.
How do I reset Facebook settings?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
Where is the padlock icon on Facebook?
FB Secret Conversation 2.
A padlock icon is displayed next to the person’s profile picture to tell you if a conversation is ‘Secret‘. You are still – like a normal Facebook message conversation – able to block and report users. All Secret Conversations can be deleted from your Facebook app.
How do I check permissions on Facebook?
Checking on your Facebook app permissions is easy:
- Visit Facebook. …
- Scroll down to “Apps and Websites” and click “Edit Settings.”
- Under “Apps You Use,” click “Edit Settings” to get to your application settings.
How do I find Page roles on Facebook?
To see your role:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap Page Roles.
Where do I find app settings?
For more info, go to the Nexus Help Center.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Permissions. …
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Deny.
Where is app settings on Facebook Android?
To edit the settings of the apps and websites you’ve logged into with Facebook:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap an app or website to see and edit its settings:
How can I control Privacy on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings. For other things you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share.
How do I fix my settings?
Top 8 Ways to Fix Unfortunately Settings Has Stopped on Android
- Close Recent/Unused Apps. …
- Clear Settings’ Cache. …
- Force Stop Settings. …
- Clear Google Play Services’ Cache. …
- Update Google Play Services. …
- Uninstall Google Play Services Update. …
- Update Android OS. …
- Factory Reset Device.
Why can’t I access my Facebook app?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.