On the Facebook app, the Hamburger Menu it found at the bottom right of the page. It is one of the six icons featured at the bottom of your screen. Others include a house, shop, person, group of people and a bell. Every symbol takes you to a different part of the Facebook App.
The left side of any screen on Facebook is taken up by what Facebook calls the sidebar. The sidebar is the menu on the left side of the page that provides links to frequently used areas of the site, as well as access to your online friends for easy chatting.
The Facebook app for iPhone is organized much like the Mobile Home page for Facebook. When you tap the top-left corner (represented by the three horizontal bars) of the screen, you see the drop-down menu to access the different parts of Facebook.
Facebook Help Team
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Newer Android phones do away with physical keys altogether, but there’s still a virtual “Menu” button (see the three dots?) in the corner of the screen. Instead, you’ll find a virtual Menu button (a.k.a. the “action overflow” button, in Android-speak) in almost any application.
Why is my status bar not showing?
The status bar being hidden may be in Settings>Display, or in the launcher settings. Settings>Launcher. You can try downloading a launcher, like Nova. That may force the status bar back.
Where are settings on Facebook app?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I make my Facebook page private 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
Why can’t I see all my shortcuts on Facebook?
– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why have all my games disappeared on Facebook?
Run the app in compatibility mode to fix Games missing from Facebook Gameroom. Right-click the application and go to Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and then uncheck the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode. Hit Apply and run the program again.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.