Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar. You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet.
Where is the icon on Twitter?
After clicking your Messages Page, you can find an icon in the top right hand corner. This new message icon is a speech bubble with a plus sign in the upper left corner. Use the new messages icon to write a new message to other users. Under your messages tab, you will find many different helpful icons.
What is the Tweet compose box?
updated Tweet compose box The new Tweet compose box makes it possible for you to move more easily between your Tweet and timeline, so all of your Tweets are on point. but still no edit button.
Twitter is testing three icons: a small microphone for replies from the author of the original tweet in a conversation, an @ symbol for replies by users who were mentioned in the original tweet, and a person with a check for replies by users the viewer is following.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do I tweet someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
Can I use Twitter icon?
Never use Twitter logos or icons as your own. Please don’t incorporate Twitter’s marks, in whole or in part, in the name of your company, product, service, website, domain name, application, or website. A product branded with the Twitter name or logo is a reflection of Twitter.
How do I start using Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
Can you tell if someone looks at your twitter?
There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
What does the purple star mean on twitter?
The purple notes inflate twitter and diminshes its value as direct communication tool greatly. 0 replies 0 retweets 50 likes.