Where is Facebook’s headquarters located?
How many campuses does Facebook have?
At launch, Facebook Campus is only available at around 30 colleges and universities across the U.S. (see full list below), but the company plans to expand over time.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
What is Facebook’s mail?
Today, at a press conference announcing the social network’s new messaging service, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said Fb.com is Facebook’s new corporate email domain. Previously, if you wanted to email a Facebook employee, you would reach them at a email@example.com address.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
firstname.lastname@example.org – This is a very basis support email and you should be very, very detailed about your issue if you use this general email address. email@example.com – This email address is specifically for financial issues that are related to your Facebook activities.
How do I send a message to Facebook headquarters?
How do I send a message on Facebook?
- Tap at the top.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How many employees does Facebook have in 2021?
There were 60,654 full-time employees at Facebook, as of March 31, 2021. Facebook introduced words such as “friending” to the lexicon.
Does Facebook have an office in France?
Facebook’s mission is to bring the world closer together, and we’re just getting started.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Live chat support in Facebook Business Help Center.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.