Go to the post and click on the Camera Icon (right side of the text box). Choose the photo you want to attach. Press Enter to post.
How do you press Enter to post on Facebook?
Type the first line of your comment or status update. When you’re ready to format the line break, hold down the “Shift” button on your keyboard and press “Enter.” Let go of the “Shift” button when you’re finished. The line break is created and you can continue typing out the next line of your comment or status update.
The enter/return key does the same action as hitting the button in the lower-right of the keyboard. In some apps, it sends a message or performs an action; in others, it generates a newline. Messages does the latter. You have to use the Send button on the screen to send a message.
Can’t press Enter on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. …
- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. …
- You can also try using a different web browser.
Does pressing ENTER post on Facebook?
When composing a comment to a status update, pressing “Enter” or “Return” does not register a carriage return. Rather, it posts the comment. If you want a single comment to include more than one paragraph, you can use a two-stroke keyboard combination to create carriage returns.
How do you press ENTER on Facebook without posting?
Hold down the SHIFT key and tap the ENTER key to go to the next line without sending the message.
How do I push enter on my iPad?
Hi, Sifgirl – when you are typing on the keyboard on iPad, the “return” key on the right side is the “enter” key.
How do I turn on my iPad keyboard?
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Keyboards, tap Full Keyboard Access, then turn on Full Keyboard Access. Control your iPad using keyboard shortcuts. To customize the keyboard shortcuts, tap Commands.
How do I enter the key on my Iphone?
Enter text using one of the following methods:
- Standard typing (default): Select a key on the keyboard by swiping left or right, then double-tap to enter the character. …
- Touch typing: Touch a key on the keyboard to select it, then lift your finger to enter the character.
How do I fix Facebook display problems?
How to fix the display problem
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of Chrome.
- Go on Facebook.
- Zoom in (View > Zoom In or Ctrl + [+] on PCs or Command + [+] on Macs)
- Refresh the page.
- Congrats, you have fixed your display problem!
How do I change the keyboard on Facebook?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
On your phone the Google Keyboard should have the enter button in the bottom right corner with the send button within the editing box. If this is not the case, try changing your keyboard to a different one such as Gboard.
How do you press Enter without pressing enter?
You can use CTRL + J or CTRL + M as an alternative to Enter .
How do you do a line break on facebook messenger?
Hold down the SHIFT key and tap the ENTER key to go to the next line without sending the message. Hi everybody, Terry’s answer is correct. To create a new line in Messenger on Desktop, you can press either shift or control/command + enter to start a new line..