Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
How do I get to someone’s Timeline on Facebook?
Simply click on the Settings button at the top of your Timeline, select ‘View as…’ and type in the name of the friend. When it comes to deciding who gets to see what, you can choose to review all tagged content before it appears on your Timeline.
Why can’t I see a person’s Timeline on Facebook?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. … If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Does everyone have a Timeline on Facebook?
By default, your Facebook Timeline and all of your information is public. But if you’re willing to navigate through Facebook’s maze of privacy settings, you can hide almost all of your Timeline to everyone but your friends. The only thing you can’t hide is your Facebook name and profile picture.
How do I go to a specific year on Facebook timeline 2020?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
How do I see someones Facebook activity?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
Why would someone hide their friends list on Facebook?
Why is it necessary to hide your friendlist
Facebook users often hide their friendlist for security reasons. People often want to keep their friends and activities personal and hence they often prefer on limiting the people who can see their friendlis and activities on a social media platform.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
You can view things (like posts, photos and videos) that you’ve hidden on your profile using activity log. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter, then tap Hidden from profile to review.
Who can write on your timeline?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
Why can’t I see my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”