You will see a tab with your scheduled tweets. Next to the Scheduled Tweets tab is a Drafts tab which you can click on to see all your unsent tweets.
Where are my saved tweets?
How to find your Drafts on Twitter
- To access the drafts folder, tap and hold the new tweet icon on the homescreen instead of simply tapping it. …
- This will open the drafts folders, and any saved drafts will appear in the space provided. …
- Tap the blue “Edit” option to manage your drafts.
How do I recover drafts on twitter?
2. Recover Twitter drafts from the app
- Open the Twitter app.
- Start writing a new tweet.
- Tap on Drafts in the upper right corner.
- Tip. If it doesn’t appear os is greyed out, your Drafts are gone. …
- Tap on any draft on the list, and it’ll appear in the Twitter composer.
How do you edit an unsent Tweet?
In the Tweet Composer, tap “Drafts or “Unsent Tweets”, then tap the “Edit” button at the top right.
Can you save a twitter thread as a draft?
Note: A thread can be saved as a draft by tapping the delete icon Drafts of threads are distinguishable from a single Tweet draft by indicating the number of Tweets in your thread.
Where are draft tweets Iphone?
To access your drafts at any time, tap the Tweet icon, then tap Drafts. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
Where did my draft tweets go?
To access your saved drafts, go to your profile and tap the overflow icon then select Drafts. You can also access your drafts by tapping into the composer box, then tapping Drafts within the box.
Does deleting Twitter delete your drafts?
If you delete your Twitter app you lose drafts? Who saves draft tweets, anyway? Yup. … When you delete app, all files stored locally get deleted too.
Will deleting the Twitter app delete my account?
When you delete your Twitter account, your username is deleted along with it. If you want to reuse your username, then before you deactivate your account, change your username to something you don’t mind being deleted.
Where are my twitter drafts 2021?
How to Find Your Drafts on Twitter Mobile. Step 1: Just like creating the drafts, click on the feather icon at the bottom of your screen. Step 2:You’ll notice a new option at the top of your typing box called “Drafts”. Select it to view all your saved drafts.
How do you delete unsent messages on twitter?
To delete a Direct Message or conversation:
- To delete a Direct Message, tap and hold the message and select Delete message from the menu that pops up.
- To delete an entire conversation from your inbox, tap and hold the conversation and select Delete conversation.
How do you save a tweet?
The button on Android devices looks like three interconnected dots.
- From the popup, tap on “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- The tweet has now been bookmarked. …
- From here, tap on “Bookmarks.”
- All your saved tweets will show up here.