Does twitter do voice notes?
Twitter lets you send up to 140 second-long audio messages on Twitter. Voice messages in DMs can be sent only via Twitter’s Android or iOS app but it can be listened to from any device. Twitter started testing voice messages in DMs last year in Brazil first.
What is the voice thing on twitter?
Twitter’s voice tweet feature allows users to record 2 minutes and 20 seconds of audio to share in a tweet. Any voice tweets that are longer than 2 minutes and 20 seconds will appear as threaded messages with a maximum of 25 tweets. The voice tweets feature is currently only available to certain iOS device users.
How do you get a voice note on twitter?
To listen to a voice tweet, a user just needs to tap the image with your profile picture. Cool Twitter Feature: Voice tweets play in a new window that stays docked at the bottom of your screen. This means a user can listen to your message while scrolling through their feed.
Can I see who listened to my voice tweet?
Voice tweets work pretty much the same way a regular tweet works, with the clear exception being that it’s a voice recording. They will still be shown on the regular timeline along with other tweets, so that others can see (or listen to) them.
Is Twitter voice available on Android?
Notably, you can only post a voice tweet only from an iOS device. The feature has not been rolled out to Android users yet. … “As part of our ongoing work to make Twitter accessible for everyone, we’re rolling out automated captions for Voice Tweets to iOS.
How do I tweet with my voice on Android?
How to Tweet with your voice
- Tap the Tweet compose icon.
- Tap the voice icon.
- Tap the red record button to begin recording your message, then tap Done when you’re finished.
- You have the option to add Tweet text and/or start a thread with multiple Tweets. …
- When you’re ready, tap Tweet to send.
How do you post audio on twitter android?
Here’s how to do one:
- Open your Twitter app.
- On the Timeline tab, tap the Compose New Tweet icon.
- Next, tap the Twitter Voice icon.
- On the next screen, tap the Record button.
- To pause the recording, just tap the Record button again. If you’re done recording, tap Done.
- Tap Tweet to share the audio.