What should I put on my crush’s story?
Seduce your crush today by posting one of these tantalizing snaps on your Story!
- The classic thirst trap. Okay, hear me out ladies. …
- A wholesome selfie. …
- A tantalizing food pic. …
- A fun activity. …
- Something funny.
What should I comment on my crush’s story on Instagram?
- I love how expressive your eyes are.
- You look breathtaking.
- Awesome outfit!
- Your beauty is so refreshing.
- Wow! Is that a new haircut? Looking good!
- This looks like a skincare ad. You’re literally glowing.
- I really love your style!
- The most impressive photo I’ve seen today.
How do I impress my crush on Instagram stories?
Comment on Their Pics Sparingly
Commenting is always a great way to get noticed by your crush. Anyone and everyone can like a photo, but you stand out when you leave a comment. That being said, you don’t have to post something on every little thing they share.
Is liking pictures flirting?
“Someone liking your old pics and commenting on your stories are small forms of flirting on Instagram,” she says. “They are trying to get your attention and show appreciation, like little winks on traditional dating apps or sites like Match.”
How do I make my crush see my story?
While it may yield different results, here are three easy steps you can do to make your crush view your Instagram story.
- Step 1: Post a story you want your crush to see. Uploading a story feels like a small window to our lives. …
- Step 2: Edit your story settings. Here’s the not-so-tricky part! …
- Step 3: Enjoy the validation.
Should I send a DM to my crush?
It’s totally acceptable to send a message to check in after a couple days. Two days is a great amount of time to wait because it’s not too soon (it gives your crush a chance to miss you and reflect on the time you spent together/chatting!), but it’s not too long either.