Notifications are updates about activity on Facebook. You can go to your notifications settings to change what you’re notified about and how you’re notified.
What happens if I turn off push notifications on Facebook?
Nothing will interrupt you, but all the notifications will still appear when you pull down the windowshade. On Android, you can choose “Show Silently,” a similar setup. It’s not like turning off notifications shuts you out from using the apps you like.
What are the different notifications on Facebook?
What types of notifications does Facebook send?
- Red Alert Notifications: Notifications that appear above. . …
- Email Notifications: Notifications you receive via email. Learn more about email notifications.
- Push Notifications: Notifications that appear when you’re not actively using Facebook.
What happens when you turn on notifications on Facebook?
If you turn on notifications for a post, you’ll get notified whenever someone comments on the post. You won’t get notified when someone replies to a comment. Go to the post that you’d like to turn notifications on or off.
Why is Facebook not showing my notifications?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why am I getting Facebook notifications on my phone?
Most Facebook notifications tend to be a result of your own interactions with the site. You get notifications because you comment on posts, join groups or follow pages. The less you do of these things, the fewer notifications you’ll receive.
Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
They’re most likely marked as “close friend” which automatically turns on their notifications (notice it’s checked here). Simply set them to Acquaintance. The “get notifications” will automatically be unchecked and you’ll no longer receive notifications of their posts. But they’ll still show up on your newsfeed.
How do I get notifications on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Notifications and tap Notification Settings.
- Tap to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about.
How do I stop someone from getting notifications about me on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click in the top-right and select “Settings”
- Click “Notifications” in the left column.
- Click “Close Friend Activity”
- Click “On Facebook”
- Click next to “Close Friends activity” then select “On or Off”
How do I turn my notifications back on?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.