This error message should trigger in response to a user spamming. If the error occurs when simply loading a page, it’s a false report and can safely be ignored. If it occurs when you’re attempting to send one of many recent posts or comments, you’ll need to wait a while before regaining access to these functions.
Why can’t I use my Facebook account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
Can’t connect at the moment Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
Why Facebook limit how often you can post?
We have limits in place to prevent abuse of our features and to protect people from spam and harassment. For example, if someone is sending out a bunch of messages to people they aren’t friends with, they may be warned or temporarily blocked from sending messages.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Why do I get no Internet connection on Facebook?
However, a connection error occurs due to several reasons one of which is that the browser or the Facebook app is not able to connect to the internet. … This means you might be having some connection problems at the time with your broadband or SIM card service provider.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I fix messenger without Internet connection?
Waiting for Network: Fix Facebook Messenger Not Connecting
- Solution 1. Force Stop Facebook Messenger.
- Solution 2. Clear Cache and Data on Android.
- Solution 3. Check out Network.
- Solution 4. Reset Network Setting.
- Solution 5. Software Update.
- Solution 6. Reintall Messenger.
- Tip. Back up Your Messenger.
How do you fix you can’t use this feature right now?
If you haven’t been posting frequently enough to trigger the spam warning, then the Facebook “You Can’t Use This Feature Right Now” error fix is simply to continue about your business. It’s a false report and nothing to worry about; just close the pop-up and carry on.
Is there a limit on messenger?
For help with the Messenger app or messenger.com, visit the Messenger Help Center. You can message up to 150 people at once. If you’d like to distribute a message to a specific group that you’re a part of, you can post in the group.
What is the comment limit on Facebook?
Facebook Group admins can limit members to one comment every five minutes. Facebook has added a new feature for groups that should help with limiting comments on posts. Facebook Group admins can now slow down commenting on posts with this feature.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.