If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How do I enable Facebook lock?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
How can I lock my Facebook profile in 2020?
Step 1: First open the Facebook app on your device. Step 2: Next, on the home page tap your Profile picture. Step 3: On the new page, tap Menu (three dots). Step 4: From the given options on the new page tap Lock Profile option.
What countries can lock their Facebook profile?
Facebook has introduced a new safety feature in India that will now enable users to “lock” their profiles completely so that only their friends can see the posts, photos, and videos.
How do I lock my Facebook account down?
How to lock Facebook profile
- Step 1: Launch Facebook on your device.
- Step 2: Go to your profile and tap on the ‘More’ option under your Profile Photo.
- Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Lock Profile’ option from the list of available options.
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ option to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile if there is no option?
Click on your profile picture to go to your Facebook Profile page. Adjacent to it, you’ll find ‘More’ option (visible as 3 horizontal dots). Tap the ‘More’ button and scroll down to find ‘Lock Profile‘ option.
How can I lock my Facebook app?
How to lock the Facebook Messenger app on your device
- Open the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Tap Privacy > App Lock.
- Tap Require Face ID or Require Touch ID / Unlock with biometrics to turn on and off.
- Select when to lock Messenger after leaving the app.
How can I lock my Facebook profile on Android?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile through VPN?
Check below for details:
- Install VPN app from Playstore.
- Open and run, then select burma or india server.
- Open FB.
- Open the menu and select settings or settings.
- Swipe down and select profile lock.
How can I lock my Facebook profile in the Philippines iPhone?
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Read the short description that tells you what this feature is. Finally, tap Lock Your Profile.