The figure is worked out based on different factors, such as the number of followers a celebrity has, and how much people share or comment on their content. The top three on the list of highest-earning Instagram influencers were: Kylie Jenner – $1.2million per post. Ariana Grande – $966,000 (£773,340) per post.
How much does Kylie Jenner make per Instagram post?
As per the report, Kylie Jenner now sits at number two at an estimated 986,000 USD per post.
How much does Kris Jenner make per post?
The magazine reports that she rakes in about $100,000 per episode of the iconic reality TV show and, according to filings released when Kylie Jenner sold a piece of her beauty brand to Coty, owns some stakes in the Kylie Cosmetics line as well.
Can Instagram pay you?
Yes. You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways: Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience. Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
How much money do you make with 1m Instagram followers?
According to USA Today, an influencer with 10,000 to 50,000 active fans can make a few thousand per post. Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post. Have over 1 million followers? You could charge $100,000 or more.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
How does TikTok make money?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.