How do you tweet multiple pictures?
Click the “Compose” button to create a new tweet. Click the “Add photo” button and select the first image of your collage (the big one) from your desktop: it will appear in your tweet. Click the “Add more” button to select up to three additional images for your collage. Edit the copy of your tweet and post it!
How do you add a picture to a reply on twitter?
Click on the “Tweet” button to upload your picture and post your reply. Your followers can click on the “View Photo” link at the bottom of your Tweet to expand your reply and reveal the image you uploaded.
How do you put 4 pictures on twitter?
To create a collage in Twitter,
- Compose a new tweet.
- Click to Add Photo, and choose a photo to add.
- Then click the Add More button and continue adding photos, up to four total.
How do you add a picture to a GIF?
How to Add an Image to a GIF:
- Choose your GIF file. Upload a GIF image by clicking on ‘Choose GIF File’. You can also drag and drop your animated GIF images into the box.
- Add an image. You can now add an image to your animated GIF. …
- Export. Click on ‘Export’ and make sure to select ‘Export as GIF’ from the options.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How do you reply to a tweet thread?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.
How do you tweet a picture to someone?
To quickly Tweet a photo, tap the camera icon from the top menu, or swipe left from your Home timeline. Tap to take a photo. You have the option to add Tweet copy and a location. Tap Tweet when ready to post, or tap Add to thread to connect it to your last Tweet, and then press Add to share it.
How do you tag a picture on twitter 2020?
To tag someone in a photo, tap “Who’s in this photo?” to begin. Type in a full name or an @username, and then tap Done. Your message’s character count will update to include the pic.twitter.com URL for your photos. To remove a tag before you tweet a photo, tap the tag and then the backspace or delete button.