How do I change the position of my cover photo on Facebook?
To add or change your Page’s cover photo:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit in the bottom right of your Page’s cover photo.
- Click Upload Photo to upload a photo from your computer. …
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up or down to reposition it.
How do I change the audience for my cover photo?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
Why does my Facebook cover photo look blurry?
Facebook Cover Photo Size
Facebook cover photos are 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels tall for desktop, and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall for mobile. If your uploaded image is smaller than these dimensions, Facebook will stretch it to fit, making it look blurry.
Why does my Facebook cover photo look dark?
3) Facebook darkens the bottom part of your cover photo with a gradient. Not only is a substantial amount of the bottom part of the image blocked by various buttons, but you’ll notice that the bottom part of your cover photo image is darkened.
How do you check your cover photo on Facebook?
Test out a Facebook cover video
You can upload a video that fits Facebook’s size parameters by saving the video file at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall to your desktop. Then, you can upload it in the same way you would add a new cover photo to your page. However, you don’t want to go crazy.
What size is a Facebook cover photo 2020?
Your Page’s cover photo: Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones. Must be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall. Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file that’s 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes.