Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I post in a group as a page?
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do you make an announced post in a Facebook group?
To mark a post as an announcement:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Find the post you’d like to make an announcement and click to the right.
- Select Mark as announcement.
Why is there no option to post in a group on Facebook?
If your ability to post or comment in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post and comment in their group. They might have temporarily muted you, temporarily limited how frequently you can post or comment or slowed down comments on a post.
If the group is private, you CANNOT share the post outside the private group. If you copy link and share as suggested above, you will get a “Attachment Unavailable” message. There is NO way around this without making your group public.
To share a post to a group:
- Click “Share” below your post.
- Click “Share…” in the dropdown menu.
- Select “Share in a group” and choose your group.
- Click “Post”
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
How do I allow my Facebook page to join a group?
In the search bar at the top, enter some keywords for the group you’re looking for. Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo. Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group. But Remember :Group admins may not allow Pages to join their groups.
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.
How do I promote my new Facebook page?
Click the steps below to reveal more.
- On your Facebook business Page, select Promote. Go to your Page and select Promote in the left column. …
- Choose a goal. …
- Choose your ad creative. …
- Create your audience. …
- Set your budget. …
- Set the duration. …
- Review your payment method. …
- Submit your ad.
What is an announcement in Facebook group?
Group announcements are posts that appear at the top of your group in an announcements section. You can have up to 50 announcements at a time. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
Can I pin a post in a Facebook group?
You can easily pin a post in a Facebook group on a computer or mobile device. The post you pin in a Facebook group permanently puts it at the top of the Group page. Only Group admins are able to pin posts.
How do I post to a group on Facebook without being seen as a friend?
There is no setting in your profile that can stop your friends seeing the posts. The only way to make sure that no one except friends who are also in the group can see your group posts is to change the group setting to Closed. Obviously, a moderator will need to do this, if you’re not the moderator.