Where do I find my saved videos on my iPhone?
Your iPhone automatically saves videos sent to you via message in that camera icon. Once you are there choose or swipe to videos they should be there.
How do I find my saved videos on Facebook app?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. …
- In the menu, tap “Saved,” which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
Where do I find my saved videos?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.
How can I save Facebook videos to my iPhone?
To download a Facebook video to your iPhone, tap Share on the video and then Copy Link. Then use the MyMedia app to go to fbdown.net, paste the link, and tap Download the file. Next, go to the Media tab and tap Save to Camera Roll.
Where are my saved items on my phone?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
Where is the Files app on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen: …
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.
Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
When you save things on Facebook, they’ll appear in your Saved Items that only you can see. If you’re still unable to view your saved items, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Where are my saved recipes on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
Can’t see all videos on Facebook?
To view videos you uploaded: Look for the “Your Photos” section. Click the “See All Videos” link in its top right corner. … You can get to your uploaded videos by going to your profile -> Photos (left nav under profile picture) -> See All: Video (small text in the grey “Your Photos” header on the right side).
How do I view my saved videos on Facebook Messenger?
Exit out of the app and go to your phone’s media gallery to find the saved video. You can watch and or edit the video once it is saved — in the Photos app on an iPhone, or in the analogous photo app on an Android.
How do you save a video to your phone from Facebook?
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android Mobile?
- Go to the Facebook application and search for the video you want to download.
- Open the video and click on the Share button. …
- Now, open the FastVid application on your smartphone and paste the link the video link.
- Click on Download to simply save it to your gallery.
How can I save a video from Facebook to my phone?
Think of it like “bookmarking” a video.
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”
How do you save a video on your iPhone?
Open “Files” and open the video that you downloaded. Tap the square with an arrow in the bottom left corner and select “Save video”. Go to your camera roll and select videos. The video may be the most recent download or further back in your gallery as videos sort by date published.