Go to “Moments” tab from your profile page. Click on the V icon of your moment and select Edit Moment. Change your cover media.
How do you delete moments on Twitter?
Click on the Moments, right after the Lists or Likes. Click on the V button, which you can see the right corner of your moment. Click on Delete Moment from the options. Confirm your action.
How do you access moments on Twitter?
How to find Moments:
- Tap the Explore tab.
- Scroll down to the What’s happening section. Featured Moments are listed by Media, Pop Culture, Music, Travel, Politics, and more.
- To view additional Moments by category, tap Show more.
Are twitter moments gone?
Some Twitter users are already beginning to notice the change. The Moments’ lightning bolt icon is gone. In its place, right between the home and notifications buttons, sits a brand new magnifying glass – the Explore icon.
How do I get Twitter memories?
How to create a Moment
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
How do I delete moments?
To edit or delete a moment, navigate to the moment or moment group you wish to edit. Tap the moment action icon (1) to be presented with the moment options which include edit and delete.
What’s a moment on twitter?
Moments let you tell a story that goes beyond one Tweet and highlights different perspectives. Create a Moment by developing collections of notable Tweet conversations and live commentary, or weaving together Tweets that tell a powerful or interesting message.
What you need to know about twitter?
6 Things You Must Know About Twitter
- Skip the celebrity fluff. Sure, many well-known Twitter users share too much information with their followers. …
- Get in on the conversation. …
- Snag great deals. …
- Sound off or sweet talk. …
- Network, network, network. …
- Don’t get overwhelmed.
How do I private my twitter account?
Go to your Settings and privacy. Go to Your account and scroll over to Account information and input your password. Scroll down to Protected Tweets, click the arrow, and check the box next to Protect my Tweets. You will be prompted to select Cancel or Protect, select Protect.
What are lists on twitter?
Twitter Lists allow you to customize, organize and prioritize the Tweets you see in your timeline. You can choose to join Lists created by others on Twitter, or from your own account you can choose to create Lists of other accounts by group, topic or interest.