To get the Facebook app, go to the Google Play Store and search for the Facebook for Android app. Download that app. After you install the Facebook app, you may see a Facebook notification icon. Choose that icon and complete the steps required to complete installation.
How do I get my old Facebook account on my new phone?
If you own a smartphone device you can have direct access to your Facebook account through the mobile application. Navigate to your device’s app store, and search for Facebook in the search box provided. Once you find it in the results, tap it, then tap Install. Launch the app.
How do I access Facebook on my new Android?
Place a shortcut to your Facebook application on your home screen for even faster access to your account. Press and hold a spot on your Android’s home screen until a menu appears. Tap “Shortcuts,” then touch “Applications” and “Facebook” to create the shortcut.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account on my new phone?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How do I sync my Facebook account to my new iPhone?
Method 1. Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone By Using Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. Scroll down to find Facebook. Tap it.
- Enter your Facebook email and password. Then, click Sign in.
- Turn on Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Update All Contacts to sync iPhone contacts with Facebook.
How do I reinstall my Facebook app?
To reinstall the Facebook for Android app, download it again from the Google Play Store. Go to your device’s settings and open your application manager. Tap Lite. Tap Uninstall.
How do I sync my games with Facebook?
How do I sync my game with Facebook or across different devices?
- To sync your mobile game, open the app on your mobile device.
- Then, tap the settings icon.
- Tap the Facebook icon to open the login menu.
- Enter your Facebook login details. This will sync your game with your Facebook account.
How do I turn sync on on my phone?
To turn on sync, you’ll need a Google Account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. . …
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings. Turn on sync.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- If you want to turn on sync, tap Yes, I’m in.
Can I log into Facebook on 2 devices?
Logging in on Multiple Devices
Facebook enables you to log in to your account from your computer and your phone at the same time, or from two computers at once, or from a computer and a tablet. There’s no limit on the number of logins you can have using the same account credentials.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.