You can upload the photos and videos first with the privacy setting of “Only Me”, so only you can view it and it will not post a story to your friends’ News Feeds. Then you can later change the privacy to “Friends” or “Public”, so people can view the video on your profile if they would like to.
How do you upload photos to Facebook privately?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How do I post on Facebook without sharing?
Personal Wall Posts
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.
Can you create an album on Facebook without posting?
When posting a new photo to Facebook it’s usually posted to your timeline, so what if you want to add photos without posting them? Thankfully, Facebook does allow you to post photos that are only visible to you. You can even create a private photo album for your more personal pictures.
Can I post on Facebook without my friends seeing it?
Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option.
How can I see who viewed my FB post?
To view the analytics of all your posts at once, click on “Insights” on the menu at the top of the page. Under the “Reach” column, you can see how many people have viewed each of your posts.
How can I see who viewed my post on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Insights at the top of your Page.
- Scroll down to Page Views.
How do I change the audience for my cover photo?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.