Tap the compose icon to draft a new Tweet. To add another Tweet(s), tap the highlighted plus icon (the icon will highlight once you have entered in text).
How can I add another tweet?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
To post a tweet, select the New Tweet button near the top of the screen. The tweet box will appear. You can type what you want to post, then select Tweet. Keep in mind that posts on Twitter are limited to 280 characters.
How do I forward a tweet?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do I tweet on Iphone?
To post a Tweet:
- Tap the Tweet icon.
- Compose your message and tap Tweet.
- A notification will appear in the status bar on your device and will go away once the Tweet successfully sends.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
Can you schedule a tweet thread?
After composing each tweet in your thread, you can add more tweets to expand the thread by clicking (+) at the bottom right corner. … Schedule the thread either by adding it to a Pipeline, or using the PowerSchedule.
How do you reply to multiple tweets?
Once you get it, you’ll notice a new plus-sign button when you go to compose a tweet. Rather than just typing your 280 and hitting “tweet,” you can tap the plus and compose another tweet right in the same window. Once your story’s complete, you tap “tweet all,” and the entire thread goes out to the world at once.