The vibrant city of Jakarta is Instagram stories’ most popular location.
Which location is best for Instagram?
Most Instagrammed locations of 2017
- Central Park, New York.
- Eiffel Tower, Paris.
- Tokyo Disneyland.
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando.
- Louvre Museum, Paris.
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York.
- Disney California Adventure Park, Anaheim, Calif.
- Las Vegas Strip.
What city uses Instagram the most?
As of the measured period, London was the most popular city on Instagram with over 88.78 million mentions in hashtags.
Most popular cities worldwide on Instagram as of December 2017, by hashtags (in millions)
|Characteristic||Number of hashtagged posts in millions|
How do you find popular locations on Instagram?
Basically, for performing Instagram search Location, use the typical search feature:
- Open Instagram app.
- Tap on at the bottom of the screen. The search console will come up.
- The default option is the “Top” view. Basically, that is a catch-all category for all the results, including hashtags, people, and places.
Does location matter on Instagram?
The answer is definitely yes. Posts with a tagged location result in 79% higher engagement than posts without a tagged location. People who click on it can view all the other posts that have been uploaded on that location. More exposure means more customers and more customers leads to more profit.
What should I write in location on Instagram?
To add a geotag in Instagram Stories do the following:
- Begin by creating a story post.
- Tap on the “stickers” icon while editing.
- Select the location sticker.
- Type in your location to find it on Instagram.
- Select the location.
- Post as normal.
What age group uses Instagram the most?
59% of internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 use Instagram and 33% of internet users between the ages of 30 and 49 use Instagram. According to one study, 17% of teenagers say that Instagram is the most important social media platform to them and 90% of users are under 35 years old.
How can you find someone’s location on Instagram?
To track someone’s location on Instagram, open the Instagram IP Address Finder and enter the username of the person to their IP address. Next tap on the track button to check the location in real-time.
Can someone track you through Instagram?
Anyone can tap your profile in Instagram and see where you were when you took your snapshots. Creeped out, yet? Every time you take a picture for Instagram, the photo-sharing app keeps track of where you are by default. … This is Instagram’s location icon.
How do I find someone behind an Instagram account?
How to know who is behind an Instagram profile step by step
- Check your profile information.
- Consult comments and mentions.
- Check direct messages.
- Check the list of followers.
- Check the provenance of the published photos.
- Verify account verification.