The business category is displayed at the top of your Instagram profile and helps visitors to understand what type of business you have. When you’re setting up your account, you’ll be asked to select the category that best represents your business. However, you can go back at any time to update it.
What is Display category label on Instagram?
You also have the option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. To do this, go to Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info.
What is a category label?
Subcategory/ Category Labels
A key part of the process is the subcategory or category label or “brand.” The brand that can define and manage the label will be in a position to both help the subcategory win and become its exemplar.
What is the best category for Instagram?
List of Most Popular Instagram Business Categories:
- Arts and Entertainment.
- Automotive, Aircraft and Boat.
- Beauty, Cosmetic and Personal Care.
- Commercial and Industrial.
Who is the highest paid on Instagram?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- 1 Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- 2 Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- 3 Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- 4 Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- 5 Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- 6 Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- 7 Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- 8 Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
What is the most searched thing on Instagram?
Currently, the 100 most popular Instagram hashtags are as follows:
What is the most searched word on Instagram?
Most popular Instagram hashtags in general:
Do you have to pay for a professional account on Instagram?
It’s free to have an Instagram business account, and there are no specific requirements in terms of followers or content.
How do I change my category on Instagram?
To edit your business information on Instagram:
- Go to your professional account.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, you can edit the following: the Page your Instagram professional account is connected to, Business Category, and Business contact info.