To repost someone else’s Instagram post, you first have to obtain that person’s permission to re-use their content. Then, you can use an external app such as Repost for Instagram, Instarepost, or DownloadGram. You can also take a screenshot of the photo with your mobile device.
What is the best app to repost on Instagram?
5 Best Apps For Reposting On Instagram In 2020
- Repost via Instant. Repost via Instant lets you repost videos and photos directly from Instagram, but it also gives credit to the original Instagrammer. …
- Regrann – Repost for Instagram. …
- InstaRepost. …
- Tailwind For Instagram. …
- Save And Repost For Instagram.
What is the official repost app for Instagram?
Repost for Instagram – Regrann
The most convenient one is the “Selection Pop-up Mode.” After you’ve selected Copy Link on Instagram, Regrann offers you the option to save, share, post later, or post the image to your Instagram stories and feed (apps to improve your Instagram stories).
How do you repost an Instagram post?
How to repost on Instagram Stories
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click the airplane share icon.
- Tap Add post to story. The Instagram Story will appear in edit mode with the post’s photo embedded in the center. …
- Add what you’d like to the Story and then tap Your Story to post it.
Is there a free Instagram repost app?
Completely free, no intrusive ads & minimal design. The #1 repost app to easily share photos and videos on your Instagram profile. Disclaimer: This app is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram, Inc.
How do I use the Regram app?
How to regram an Instagram photo manually
- First, find a photo you want to regram on the Instagram app. …
- Take a screenshot of your image of Timothee Chalamet. …
- Then go back to your Instagram app and post the photo. …
- Then proceed to the caption screen and enter your caption. …
- Click the Share button and voila!
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram?
Reposting Not Available
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Do the same for Instagram. Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date.
Should I repost my post on Instagram?
Then when you repost their content it shows to all your followers that one of your customers was happy enough with your products to post about it on Instagram. Another reason why you should repost content is that it is super easy! … Your reposted content doesn’t necessarily have to only be customers’ content.