How do I save a tweet to my camera roll?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
How do you save a tweet picture to your phone?
Part 1: How to Save Photos/GIF from Twitter on Android
First, launch your Twitter app and log in to your account. Then find or choose the picture that you want to save. Go to menu and tap “Save”. The selected image should be stored on your Android phone.
How do I save a picture from Twitter to my computer?
Save Twitter Image on Android
- Log into your account via the mobile app.
- Look for the image you want to download and tap it.
- Check the top right corner of your screen for three dots and tap on them.
- Click on the “Save” prompt that comes up. Done. You can check your gallery for the image.
How can I save a tweet?
When you find a tweet you want to save for later, tap the Share button at the bottom right of the tweet. 2. In the Share Tweet pop-up window, tap “Bookmark” (you’ll find it in the row of buttons at the bottom).
Can you download photo from twitter?
Originally Answered: How do you save Twitter pictures? In order to save twitter picture just click on the picture then on the top right corner, you will see three vertical dots. Click on the same & you will find an option to download or save the image to your device. Note: This is applicable for mobile view.
How do you download high quality images from twitter?
Follow the steps below to get access to high-resolution 4K imagery in the Twitter app for iOS and Android:
- Open the latest version of the Twitter mobile app.
- Go to the “data usage” section of the settings menu.
- Enable “high-quality images” for viewing 4K images.
- Enable “high-quality image uploads” for tweeting them.
Where are my saved tweets?
How to find your Drafts on Twitter
- To access the drafts folder, tap and hold the new tweet icon on the homescreen instead of simply tapping it. …
- This will open the drafts folders, and any saved drafts will appear in the space provided. …
- Tap the blue “Edit” option to manage your drafts.
Where are saved tweets?
To access your saved drafts, go to your profile and tap the overflow icon then select Drafts. You can also access your drafts by tapping into the composer box, then tapping Drafts within the box. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
How do you make your Twitter profile picture full size?
Click on the Twitter avatar at the top of the user’s Twitter profile page. The avatar image will open in a new browser tab and display at its maximum size.
From the Tweet compose box, click the photo icon to capture or upload a photo or video from your phone. To search for and upload a GIF from the GIF library, click the GIF icon from your phone or computer. Note: Animated GIFs can’t be included in Tweets with multiple images.