There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Links in Instagram stories were originally only available to users with a huge number of followers.
How to add a link to Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the Story Camera at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo or video or take one using the Story Camera.
- Press the chain link icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the link.
- Press Done.
- Share your Story.
You can add a link to your Instagram Story using the chain link icon in the top menu of your Story screen. Once you add a link to your Instagram Story, followers and viewers can view that linked content by swiping up on your Story.
You can’t put links in an Instagram post. … Link directly to specific content in a swipe up Instagram Story. Viewers can either tap the arrow or swipe up to go directly to the link. Not only does the swipe up feature drive sales, you can now track click-through rates to determine which content fans most want to see.
Click on the “link” icon at the top of your screen. Select “+ IGTV Video”. Select the IGTV video. Share your story with a swipe up without needing 10k followers!
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures. …
- Find the link icon. …
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link. …
- Type in or paste a link. …
- Tap on “Done” in the top right. …
- View your Story. …
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
How to Add a Swipe Up Link:
- Take a photo, or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon on the top of the screen (the one that looks like a chain).
- Tap +URL.
- Type in the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap “Done” on the upper right corner of the screen.