How do I turn off Messenger games?
For Facebook users
Now tap on ‘Settings and Privacy’. Select ‘Settings’. Scroll down and tap on ‘Apps and websites’. Under the ‘Games and app notifications’ select ‘No’.
How do I get rid of game notifications on Facebook?
How do I turn my Facebook app or game notifications on or off?
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and websites in the left menu.
- Scroll down to Preferences.
- Next to Game and app notifications, click Turn on or Turn off.
How do I stop gaming notifications?
How do I turn on/off the game notifications on Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps.
- Tap Wordzee > Notifications.
- Toggle ON/OFF notifications.
How can I block all games on Facebook?
You can turn off all games and apps in the Apps section of your account settings. This Help Center FAQ will show you how to do this: https://www.facebook.com/help/211829542181913/?ref=u2u.
How do I turn off games on Facebook?
Select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Click Apps and Websites in the left side menu. Scroll down to the Apps, Websites and Games section and click Edit. Click Turn Off.
How do I stop games on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Go to the Permissions section and tap Apps and Websites.
- Go to Apps, Websites and Games and tap Edit.
- Tap Turn Off.
How do I stop games from popping up on my phone?
How to stop pop-ups in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome, the default browser on Android.
- Tap the More button (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Press Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
How do you stop unwanted notifications?
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings. Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
Why do my notifications keep going off?
Go to Settings>Accessibility and see if there is an option for Notification Reminders. If that’s not the issue, then try turning NFC off.