How do I set YouTube to only show English?
To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language.
How do I block non English videos on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do you change the language on YouTube app?
YouTube’s Android and iOS apps reflect the system language.
How to Change Your YouTube Language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap System.
- Tap Language & Input. …
- Tap Language and pick another language.
Does YouTube have a profanity filter?
The YouTube Profanity Filter was created to provide a better way to block unwanted content. This plugin uses the video’s closed captions to identify bad words and blocks the video if the language is found. … YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
What are the most common languages on YouTube?
We analyzed the languages of the top 250 YouTube channels and found that 66% of the content is in English, while 22% are in Spanish and Portuguese. Accordingly, English content seems to be the most popular with Spanish and Portuguese coming second and third.
Can I restrict YouTube content?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for “Settings.” Select “Settings > General.” Turn “Restricted Mode” on.
How can I play YouTube videos only English for kids?
If you’re looking to only see videos in a specific language, you’ll need to use the Approved Content Only parental control and choose videos in the specific language(s) that you’d like your kids to watch. You can learn more about Approved Content here.
What happens if you change country settings on YouTube?
Changing your YouTube country will only change the order in which some content is displayed. If you want to view videos that are blocked in your region, you’ll need to use a proxy.
How do I change the display on YouTube?
If you want to manually change the size of your video player, simply adjust the size of your browser. You can also select the Theater mode button in the bottom corner of the video player to view your video in a large player without going into full screen, or the Miniplayer button to view in a smaller player.
How do I change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.