If you just want to see what’s happening most recently among your Facebook friends and pages you follow, then you can quickly switch to a chronological version of your feed with the most recent posts at the top. On the Facebook app, tap the More button and in the Explore section, tap Feeds and then tap Most Recent.
How do I see most recent posts on Facebook app?
Where is the ‘Most Recent’ button on Facebook?
- After entering the app, press the ‘Menu’ button at the bottom right (it appears as a three-line image and is called the ‘Hamburger Menu’)
- Select ‘Most Recent’ on the right hand side.
- Again, some users may have to click ‘See More’ before it becomes visible.
Why don’t I see more posts on Facebook?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
How do I see all my Facebook posts on iPhone?
You can find and access the activity log from Facebook app on your iPhone and iPad in just a few taps. Just open the Profile tab in Facebook, tap the Gear (Settings) icon below your profile picture to open the Profile settings screen. Here you can access the Activity log which includes all your activity on Facebook.
How can I see all my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
How to see more friends’ posts on Facebook
- Click the little down arrow in the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Select News Feed Preferences (see below).
Why can’t I see my friends posts on Facebook 2020?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
How do I restore my Facebook News Feed?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
What happened to most recent on Facebook app?
The ‘Most Recent’ button has now been renamed as ‘Recent & Favourites’ and will be displayed somewhere at the bottom of the page. Upon clicking, the user will then be redirected to the most recent timeline, which will be paired alongside favourites. Chances are that Facebook may incorporate more changes to the layout.
How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
Facebook Help Team
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
Where did most recent go on Facebook 2020?
To only see recent posts, you can sort your News Feed to see your Recent feed. This means that you will see recent posts from the people and Pages you follow, and you’ll see the newest posts first. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Most Recent.
Why do I only see the same peoples posts on Facebook?
Change & Fix Your Facebook Settings! … The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people who you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with (which would be limited to the couple of weeks just before people started switching to the new profile).
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.