How do I turn off comments on twitter?
From a reply to one of your Tweets, click or tap the icon. Select hide reply and confirm.
How do I disable comments on my post?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
Can you hide a reply on twitter?
Step 1: Open Twitter on your phone. Step 2: Then from a reply to one of your Tweets, click or tap on the icon. Step 3: Now select hide reply and confirm.
Why can’t I see comments on my twitter posts?
If you can’t see replies on twitter which means either the tweets are protected by the users, you are not following the user, or they are being hidden by the tweet author.
How do I block comments?
How do I block or unblock someone from commenting on my Instagram photos and videos?
- Tap. …
- Tap in the top right, then tap. …
- Tap Privacy, then tap Comments.
- Next to Block Comments From, tap People.
- Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
Who sees my replies on twitter?
Who else sees it? Anyone following the sender and the recipient of a reply will see it in their Home timeline. Places it will never appear: On anyone’s profile page, unless they sent the reply.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do you hide replies on twitter app?
How to Hide Twitter Replies on iPhone, iPad, Android and Web
- Step #1. Launch the Twitter app on your iPhone and open the Tweet that has the reply which you wish to hide. …
- Step #2. Tap on the small down arrow next to the name of the person who made the comment.
- Step #3. Now, tap on Hide reply.
How do I see all my twitter comments?
To view all comments and likes on a particular tweet, just click or tap the text of the original tweet. You may even find that some comments have their own reply threads, which you can also check out by clicking or tapping.
Can I read twitter comments without an account?
Twitter lets you read anyone’s tweets without needing an account—all you have to do is visit their profile page. Keep in mind that you can’t see a profile if someone has made their account private, though. … Otherwise, you can click on an account anywhere on Twitter to open its profile page.