Go to your Account Settings page. Click on the “Profile” tab. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see account settings where you can link your accounts. Click Connect next to the Facebook or Google icons to link your accounts.
Just go to your Facebook account settings, select Gmail in the Linked Accounts section, and that’s it. Log in to your Gmail account then go to http://facebook.com. Notice that you will be directed to your Facebook profile without being asked to login first.
How do I access Facebook through Gmail?
Access Facebook from within Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the ‘Settings’ link at the top right of the screen.
- Click the “Labs” tab, locate “Add any gadget by URL”. …
- You will now have an option added to the Settings page entitled ‘Gadgets’. …
- You will now have an new widget added to your Gmail sidebar.
To link your Facebook account:
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button for Facebook. …
- Log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create New Account.
Can I log into Google with Facebook?
Select “Google” from the pull down menu and you’ll be asked to allow Facebook and Google to interact. Once you’ve authorized the connection your two accounts are linked! Now sign out of Facebook (but stay logged in to your Google account) and then go to the Facebook homepage.
Follow these simple steps to get your Google review on the radar of your Facebook audience in no time:
- Step #1: Search for your business on Google Maps.
- Step #2: Find the star review you want to share.
- Step #3: Click on the Share button.
- Step #4: Copy the Short URL.
- Step #5: Post it on your Facebook page.
How do I find account settings on Facebook?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
Connect your Instagram account to a Facebook Page
- In a new desktop browser tab, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select Pages on the left, and then select the Page.
- Select Settings at the bottom of the Manage Page menu on the left.
- Select Instagram from the Page Settings menu.
- Select Connect Account.
Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. Click the “Profile Settings” tab (looks like three dots). Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).