Branded content posts require you to tag your business partner. If they have Page Approvals turned on, they’ll need to add you to their approved creator list. Once you’re added, you can proceed with adding the tag and publishing your post.
How do I approve brand partner on Facebook?
If you are a Business Manager admin, you can also approve partner requests in this way:
- Log in to your Business Manager.
- Go to Business Settings from your left sidebar. Then, click Requests.
- Click on the Received tab. You should see businesses that have requested access to your Page here. …
- Click Approve or Decline.
How do you approve Branded Content partner?
How to approve creator partners
- In the Instagram app, go to your business profile “Settings” page and select “Business.”
- Select “Branded Content” and make sure the “Require Approvals” button is toggled ON. …
- To enable a creator to tag your business, select “Approved Accounts.”
How do I request approval for Branded Content?
Open your settings within the Instagram app and select Business Settings. Now select Branded Content. Toggle the Require Approvals button to “on” and then select Approved Accounts. Here you can add the creator’s Instagram handle that you will be partnering with.
How do I enable Branded Content on Facebook?
To create a branded content ad:
- Go to Ads Manager and create an ad.
- Pick an objective that is available for branded content: App Installs. …
- Continue creating your ad. …
- At the Ad level, click on Use Existing Post. …
- Choose the branded content media that you want to promote. …
- You’ll see a preview of your ad.
How do I approve page mentions on Facebook?
- Click your name at the top of Facebook to go to your profile.
- Click View Activity Log at the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
- Click Posts You’re Tagged In in the left panel.
- Click the pencil icon next to the tag you want to approve, then select Allowed on Timeline.
How do I approve a request for page access?
These steps are for how to accept the agencies invite.
- Open your Page and click Settings in the right corner and select Page Roles.
- You should see a pending request under the Pending Partner Requests section. …
- Click “Give (name) access to my Page.”
- Click “Approve Request”.
What is approval for Branded Content?
Brand partners must approve anyone who can add them to branded content. Brand partners and creators can revoke approval at any time. You can turn this setting off in your Branded Content Approvals if you don’t want to approve partners before they can tag you. Tap to go to your Business Profile, then tap .
How do I allow a business partner to promote?
To allow a business partner to promote:
- Create a post.
- On the screen where you write a caption, tap Advanced Settings.
- Tag your business partner using the Branded Content tag.
- Tap Allow Business Partner to Promote .
How do you increase Branded Content?
If the creator or publisher has allowed brands to boost their posts, you have the option to use Page Insights or Business Manager to boost the post.
Boost Posts Your Page Is Tagged In
- Click Insights.
- Click Branded Content.
- Click Boost Post on the post you want to boost.
What is the branded content tool?
The tools consist of a tag to help creators disclose when a post is the result of a partnership and insights to help businesses access the performance of their branded content campaigns. Ultimately, these tools bring transparency around Branded Content to the Instagram community.
What is branded content on Facebook?
On Facebook, we define branded content as any post—including text, photos, videos, Instant Articles, links, 360 videos and Live videos—from media companies, celebrities or other influencers that features a third party product, brand or sponsor.
How do I remove branded content from Facebook?
- Go to Page Insights or Business Manager.
- Click the Branded Content tab. …
- Find the branded content post that you want to remove.
- Click on the post to see the post details.
- In the flyout, click on the three dots within the post view to see the list of options.
- Click Remove Tag.