Login to your Personal Profile; Account > Privacy Settings > “Connecting on Facebook” click on “View Settings”; In the dropdown box next to “See your likes, activities and other connections” select “Custom” and then in the “Make this visible to” select “Only Me” from the dropdown list then “Save Setting”.
Can someone else see your Activity Log on Facebook?
No one else can view your activity log page — visit someone else’s Timeline, and the “Activity Log” button is replaced by a “Message” one.
How do you see friends recent activity on Facebook Timeline?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
Does your activity log show everything?
Facebook keeps an Activity Log of absolutely everything you do—tracking things you like, post, or share on someone’s Timeline.
How do you track activity on Facebook?
To view your activity log:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- From here, you can filter by Date or review Activity Types like: Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you’ve shared on Facebook.
Is Facebook being monitored?
Facebook is notorious for tracking your online behavior—both on and off the platform—in order to personalize your experience and send you targeted ads. Fortunately, the social network also offers you tools to review and modify your privacy settings.
How do I see my activity log on Facebook?
To view your Page’s activity log:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Activity Log in the left column.
How do you see recent activity on Facebook app?
From the Android app
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2020?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- Tap next to the search you want to delete.
- Tap Remove to confirm.
Is it possible to see someone’s activity on Messenger if they have turned it off?
You can’t see the “Last Active” status on Facebook Messenger either because the person has turned it off, or you’re blocked. It could also mean that the person has not been on Facebook for a long time (more than 24 hours). If the person turned off their “Last Active” status, you won’t be able to see it.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.