Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
How do I organize my Instagram grid?
5 tips for planning a gorgeous Instagram grid layout
- Preview first. Before you post it: map it. …
- Keep it consistent. Creating a great Instagram grid means sticking to a plan. …
- Make sure it matches your brand. …
- Take advantage of image editing tools. …
- Schedule your posts in advance.
Why is my Instagram not in chronological order?
Instagram is a social network app that permits users to share photos and videos with others. … According to Recode, Instagram’s new algorithm switches the order of the posts on user’s feeds into what they think each account will like. This means that posts no longer show up in chronological order in someone’s feed.
Is it bad to delete posts on Instagram?
Keeping those types of posts on your gallery can negatively impact your Instagram feed aesthetic, dilute your message, hinder brand development, or ruin first impressions. So hit the delete button and trash these posts – they’re like that knickknack in the window that your parents brought you back from Aruba.
Is it bad to delete and repost on Instagram?
Deleting your content doesn’t affect the work of the Instagram algorithm. We don’t recommend deleting any content published on your profile. Why? … Archiving is not only better for the algorithm but also enables us to come back to these posts and even re-archive them to your profile.
How do you start over on Instagram?
Start by deleting your Instagram account.
- Go to the special Delete Your Account page on your mobile device or desktop.
- Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your account password.
- Click or tap “Permanently delete my account.”
What happens when you archive a post on Instagram?
You can archive a post you have shared on your Instagram profile to hide it from your profile and make it disappear so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you Unarchive a post, all its likes and comments are visible back on your profile.