50,000 to 100,000 Instagram followers: $500 to $1,000 per image. 100,000 to 500,000 Instagram followers: $1,000 to $3,000 per image. 500,000+ Instagram followers: $3,000+ per image.
How much money does 1 million Instagram followers make?
According to USA Today, an influencer with 10,000 to 50,000 active fans can make a few thousand per post. Instagram influencers with up to 1 million followers can see $10,000 per post. Have over 1 million followers? You could charge $100,000 or more.
How much money do you make with 100K Instagram followers?
The average influencer who has upward of 100,000 followers charges up to $500 per post, on average. Just to give you an idea of what some brands are willing to pay and how to negotiate based on the cards you’re holding. Finally, it’s important as an influencer to also know your own audience.
How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
Instagram. You need a minimum of 5,000 Instagram followers and 308 sponsored posts a year to generate $100,000. That may be easier than you think: A recent HBO documentary showed how everyday people can manipulate Instagram and other platforms to become famous online influencers.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
Who is the highest paid celebrity on Instagram?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6m a post.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52m.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51m.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49m.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46m.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41m.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16m.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14m.
How much money does 10K Instagram followers make?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.
Is 1000 Instagram followers a lot?
Growth is always a good indicator of a successful, thriving account and once you have 1,000 followers, a lot of monetization opens up for you. All in all, as long as you are seeing great engagement and creating quality content, you are on the right track to making money on Instagram.