Open your Group on Facebook. Click on the Members tab. At the very top of the Members page you should see a box with the New Members This Week and a big button that says Write Welcome Post. Click that button.
How do you write a welcome message on Facebook?
How to Create a Messenger Greeting for Your Facebook Page
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings from the menu on the left of your Page.
- Click Messaging in the left column.
- Next to Show a greeting, click to select On.
- Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
What do you write in a welcome post?
How to write a welcome message
- State your purpose. Begin your email or welcome note with a clear statement, such as “Congratulations on Joining Us” or “Welcome Aboard.” This could also be the subject line of your email. …
- Use a positive tone. …
- Inform them about the organization. …
- Tell them what to expect on the first day.
What is the warm welcome?
A welcome to someone or something that is particularly enthusiastic and positive.
How do you welcome someone in English?
Let’s go over 10 different ways that we can say hello or greet someone in English.
- Hello. This is the most basic greeting in English. …
- Hi. This is a shorter version of “hello”. …
- Hey. …
- Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening. …
- It’s nice to meet you. …
- It’s a pleasure to meet you. …
- It’s good to see you again. …
- What’s up?
How do you thank your team for welcoming you?
I’m thrilled to be joining such a dynamic team. To those of you who have already stopped by to greet me, thank you so much. You’ve made me feel welcome already. I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the team in the next day or so.
How do you welcome someone on Facebook?
To welcome new members:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Members below the cover photo.
- Click Write Welcome Post on the right.
- Customize the message and click Post.
What is a good welcome post on Facebook?
Best Practices for the First Post on Your Facebook Page
Create a welcome post that includes details about your business and why people should like your Page. Provide information about what you’ll share, like special offers, updates about your business and more.
How do we use welcome?
Welcome or Welcomed. After someone thanks you, the correct phrase is “you’re welcome,” not “you’re welcomed.” In the previous example, welcome is used as an adjective. Welcome can also serve as a verb (We welcome the summer!) or as an interjection (Welcome!), usually stated when greeting someone.