Once you’ve cut up your videos, open the Instagram app and tap the camera icon in the top-left corner. From there, press the preview icon in the bottom-left corner to go to your camera roll. Now, select the first segment of your split video and tap the “+ Your Story” button to add it to your story.
How to share any TikTok videos to Instagram story
- Open the TikTok app.
- Open the video you are going to share.
- Tap the share button.
- Select the Instagram icon.
- You should see two option: Instagram stories or feed.
- Select the stories.
How do you put videos side by side?
How to Make Split-Screen Videos Online
- Choose a Template. Click on the split-screen template you like best. …
- Add Your Videos. Click Add file to upload an MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, GIF, JPEG, or PNG file to each screen. …
- Download the Result. Click Continue to open the export window.
Does Instagram split long videos?
When you upload a video longer than 15 seconds to your Stories, if it is short enough, Instagram will actually cut up that video for you. For example, if you have a video that’s 60 seconds in length, uploading it to Stories will automatically cut that video into four 15 second segments.
How do you make a 30 second video on Instagram?
To begin with the new feature and create long Instagram Stories longer, all you need to do is to tap the Your Story icon and then press and hold the record button from the bottom-centre for as long as you want to record a moment – without worrying about the 15-second limit.
Can you post TikTok videos on Instagram reels?
You cannot repost TikTok videos or any other videos that have watermarks to your Instagram posts, stories, or Reels. Instagram wants high quality, unique content posted on their platform… not spammy reposts.