How do you say thank you on Facebook comment?
Say “Thank you. As a general rule, if you receive a compliment to simply and humbly say thank you or thank you, I appreciate your kind words. By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the nice comments of others and do not seem vain, ashamed or proud.
Here are ways you can show gratitude to your social media supporters.
- Post a shout-out. One of the best and simplest ways to acknowledge and thank people for helping out is by simply posting their names on Twitter. …
- Post a fun photo. …
- Include someone in a blog or article. …
- Endorse on LinkedIn. …
- Thank followers.
How do you say thank you for appreciation?
When you’re feeling a deep appreciation for those who have made a difference in your life, use these phrases to show your gratitude:
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
Should you reply to every Facebook comment?
Reply to Every Comment
It makes that person feel important — and it shows the rest of your fans that you take their comments seriously. Also, by replying you can often get the person to comment again, which boosts the post’s reach.
How do you thank someone for a good comment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you in a cute way?
Thirteen Creative Ways to Say Thank You
- Smile – The Easiest Way to Say Thank You. Express your gratitude with a genuine smile and the other person will almost always smile back. …
- Send a Note. …
- Make a Phone Call. …
- Offer a Unique Gift. …
- Add a Personal Touch. …
- Bake Some Cookies. …
- Take Them Out on the Town. …
- Share Their Story.
5 Ways to Thank Community on Social Media
- On Twitter: Give Someone a Shout-Out. …
- On LinkedIn: Endorse or Praise a Colleague. …
- On Facebook: Like and Respond to Someone’s Facebook Page. …
- On Pinterest: Pin Someone’s Powerful Content. …
- On Your Blog: Write a Gratitude Post or Do a Profile Piece.
Is it Thank you everyone or everybody?
Thanks for asking this question. The short answer is, there’s not much difference! Both of these words mean “every person,” and in dictionaries, the meaning of everyone is often given as everybody, and vice versa.
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
How to write a thank you note — a general breakdown.
- Start with a salutation.
- Get right to the point and express your thanks.
- Mention a specific detail or two.
- Look ahead.
- Revisit the thanks & sign off.
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
with gratitude He smiled at them with gratitude. gratitude (to somebody) (for something) I would like to express my gratitude to everyone for their hard work. I feel a deep sense of gratitude to her. in gratitude for something She was presented with the gift in gratitude for her long service.