How do you save other people’s Instagram videos?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
Can you save other people’s Instagram posts?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Can I copy a video from Instagram?
Within the Instagram app, tap the three dot button to the upper right of a post you want to save the video from and select ‘Copy link’.
How can I download Instagram videos without the app?
Here are some of the best options:
- Download Instagram Videos.
- Video Downloader for Instagram (Android)
- Regrammer (iOS)
How do you save other people’s pictures on Instagram 2020?
How to save your Instagram photos to camera roll
- Go to your profile page and tap the icon with three horizontal lines in the top right corner. …
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the menu and select ‘Account. …
- Select ‘Original Photos’ and tap the toggle button next to ‘Save Original Photos.