How do I post a picture on my YouTube channel?
Click the “Appearance” tab, and then click “Choose file” in the Avatar section. Select a square image that is no larger than 1MB from your computer and then click “Open.”After the upload is complete, the picture appears at the top of your channel next to the channel name.
Why can’t I do a community post on YouTube?
The custom layout must be enabled for the Community tab to be visible. If your channel’s audience is set as made for kids, the Community tab is disabled. You also won’t be able to create or view posts. Learn more about setting your audience.
How do you post a community on YouTube 2020?
To create a Community post:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top of the page, select Create. Create post.
- In the box at the top: Type a message to create a text post or add text to an image, GIF, or video post. Choose to create a video , poll , or image post.
- Select Post.
What is not allowed on YouTube?
Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior isn’t allowed on YouTube.
How do I add a cover photo to my YouTube channel 2020?
Use the YouTube Android app to change your banner image.
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Your channel.
- Tap EDIT CHANNEL, then tap your banner image on the right.
- You can take a photo or choose a photo to upload.
- Click SAVE.
How many subscribers do you need to post pictures on YouTube?
If your account is eligible, you can make a Community post on YouTube and reach your viewers directly with media like GIFs, polls, and images. Only YouTube acccounts with at least 1,000 subscribers can create Community posts, and have access to the Community tab in general.
How do you post a picture on YouTube comment?
Click the image icon at the bottom of any comment box and choose which file you’d like to upload. You can also drag-and-drop an image file directly into the comment box.
How do you post a community post on YouTube on Iphone?
To schedule a Community post:
- Tap Create Create a post.
- Type a message to create a text post or to add text to an image, GIF, or poll.
- Choose to create a poll or image post.
- In the top right corner, tap the clock icon.
- Choose a date, time, and time zone to publish the post.
- Select Done.
How do you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
How to promote your YouTube channel: 23 tactics that work
- Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. …
- Use concise, descriptive titles. …
- Create custom thumbnails. …
- Fill out your profile. …
- Optimize your descriptions. …
- Don’t forget about metadata. …
- Offer real value. …
- Create high-quality videos.
Do you get anything for 100 subscribers on YouTube?
At 100 subscribers you get access to give your channel a custom URL. Be warned that once you’ve set this, you cannot change it, so choose carefully. Also at 100 subscribers you gain the ability to stream live to YouTube from the mobile app.
How do I unlock the community tab on YouTube?
To get a Community tab on YouTube, your channel will need to have over 1000 subscribers, and it can take up to one week after passing that number to see the Community tab appear.