Can you schedule a tweet on mobile?
Once the tweet is drafted, tap on the drop-down icon in the blue button next to “Tweet.” A pop-up will appear to the left of the screen: tap on “Schedule.” Next, tap on the button that shows the date and time the tweet will be posted.
How do I schedule a free tweet?
Apart from providing a better user experience for Twitter users, TweetDeck also provides an option for scheduling of Tweets. Just hit the Tweet icon in the upper left corner, It will give you an option to schedule the Tweet.
Why can’t I schedule tweets on Twitter?
Yes, you can schedule tweets through Twitter.
Unfortunately, you can’t schedule from your main account, such as your profile or home feed. Instead, you need to follow a step-by-step process requiring access to your Twitter advertising platform.
What is the best time to post on Twitter?
What are the best times to post on Twitter?
- Best times: Wednesday 9 a.m.– 3 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 9–11 a.m.
- Best day: Wednesday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
How do I see scheduled tweets on mobile?
Just like post Scheduling for Facebook, Text schedule, we can also do for the Twitter tweet.
How to See Scheduled Tweets on Mobile?
- Visit Twitter on a web browser or open Twitter App.
- Tap the Tweet button.
- Select Unsent Tweets in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Scheduled tab.
How do you tweet a specific time?
To schedule a tweet, just type your tweet out and hit Schedule Tweet, pick the date and time you want your tweet to air, and then click the Tweet button, which will now say Tweet at [date] or Tweet at [time] (if your tweet is schedule for later the same day).
How do I schedule a tweet 2020?
How to create scheduled Tweets
- Log in to ads.twitter.com.
- Navigate to the “Creatives” > “Tweets” tab.
- Click on “New Tweet” in the top right corner. …
- Choose “Promoted-only” or not. …
- Once you’re finished, select the down arrow button next to “Tweet”.
- Choose “Schedule” from the drop-down menu.
Is Tweet Deck free?
TweetDeck is a free interface available to anyone who has a Twitter account. It’s perfect for those looking to manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule social media content, improve organization, and keep tabs on the latest trends and hashtags.
What is the best scheduled tweet app?
And better yet, if you are just looking to schedule a few tweets, and nothing more, most of these tools are free to use.
- Hootsuite. Hootsuite is probably one of the most well-known social media scheduling tools, and for good reason. …
- Buffer. …
- TweetDeck. …
- Twitter. …
- TwitTimer. …