How do you unpin a tweet that isn’t yours?
To unpin pinned tweet, follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile page on Twitter.
- Click on the ellipsis on the upper hand right-side corner.
- Out of the options, select unpin from profile page.
- Completed. You now deleted and unpinned that pinned tweet.
How do I unpin a tweet on iPhone?
How to unpin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap the more icon at the top right of your pinned tweet.
- Tap Unpin from profile and select Unpin.
What happens if I unpin a tweet?
Unpinning a Pinned Tweet from Your Profile
Confirm the removal with “Unpin,” and the tweet will be removed from the top of your profile. Tip: Deleting the tweet will also unpin it if that wasn’t obvious. Below, you can see a profile with a pinned tweet (left) and after removing it (right).
Can you still pin tweets?
Pinning a Tweet on a Smartphone App (Android & iPhone)
Go to the tweet you seek to pin. Click on the triangular symbol on the top-right corner of your profile page. Select the option ‘pin to my profile page‘. You’ve successfully pinned a tweet from your smartphone app.
What does it mean to embed a tweet?
How do you make someone else’s tweet your pinned?
Twitter lets you pin any of your tweets to the top of your profile page. Simply, find the tweet you want to pin, click the arrow icon on the top right of that tweet and click on Pin to your profile. And that’s it.
How do you pin tweets on the app?
Pin a Tweet on Twitter for Android and iPhone
At the top-left corner of the app, tap the three horizontal lines. In the menu that opens, select “Profile.” Your Twitter profile opens. Here, scroll down and find the tweet to pin.
How do I unpin my screen?
To unpin a screen:
- Gesture navigation: Swipe up and hold.
- 2-button navigation: Touch and hold Back and Home .
- 3-button navigation: Touch and hold Back and Overview .
How do you unpin a conversation?
- Go to the chat list.
- Tap and hold on a chat.
- Tap. Unpin at the top.
How do I unpin a program?
Unpin a Taskbar Program
To remove a program pinned to the taskbar, first right-click on the program’s icon in the taskbar. In the context menu that appears, select Unpin this program from taskbar. The program will vanish from the taskbar.