How do I get the see more option on Facebook?
If you just want to see what’s happening most recently among your Facebook friends and pages you follow, then you can quickly switch to a chronological version of your feed with the most recent posts at the top. On the Facebook app, tap the More button and in the Explore section, tap Feeds and then tap Most Recent.
Why am I only seeing a few posts on Facebook?
The reason you can’t see friends’ status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
Why can’t I press see more on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What is see more on Facebook?
See More is a public Facebook group which posts content for any Facebook user to enjoy. Though a group like See More only allows their members to post on it. Facebook groups also don’t have the ability to see the activity from their followers on the group.
Why does my Facebook News Feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do you make sure your Facebook posts are seen by all your friends?
Consider changing the privacy setting to “Public.” This means that anyone can see the post, even people outside of Facebook. The process is simple: in the status window, click on “Friends.” A drop-down menu will appear. From there you can select which audience you would like to have access to this post.
How do I restore my Facebook News Feed?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Where is more on Facebook app?
Open the Facebook app and tap on the ‘Menu’ icon in the bottom right corner. Now scroll down and tap on ‘See more‘.
How do you update Facebook?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.