After someone deactivates his/her account, Facebook completely hides its profile and all its content. You cannot see his/her profile, photos, posts etc. It appears as though the account has been deleted from the site. However, you can see the past messages between you and that person.
Can you still see a deactivated Facebook account?
Can You Reactivate a Facebook Account? If you’ve deactivated your Facebook account, all you need to do is log back in. You can change your password if you’ve forgotten it. Your profile still exists, as does your personal information.
What happens when someone deactivates their Facebook account?
When account holders deactivate their accounts, they “become invisible.” They no longer appear on others’ lists of friends, nor can others “unfriend” them. And, as the paper notes, “Facebook provides no notification about the activation or deactivation of friends to its users.”
Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
Can I still use Messenger if I deactivate Facebook?
You can keep using Messenger after you deactivate your Facebook account. If you had a Facebook account and deactivated it, using Messenger won’t reactivate your Facebook account, and your Facebook friends can still message you. Download the Messenger mobile app if you don’t already have it.
Can I see who blocked me on Facebook?
Similarly, if you want to know who blocked you on the Facebook app, it’s at the top of your feed. A list of profiles and pages will come up. Toggle the results by clicking on People. If you’ve been blocked, their profile won’t show up under this setting.
What do friends see when you deactivate Facebook?
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to other people on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others. Any comments that you’ve made on other person’s profile will remain.
How long can you deactivate Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
You can deactivate your account for more than 15 days. The only way your account will be deleted is if you choose to permanently delete it.
How can I be anonymous on Facebook?
How to make yourself anonymous on Facebook: Change your name
- Click the down arrow in the top-right corner of the Facebook website. …
- On the General Account Settings page, click the Edit button next to your name. …
- Click Review Change to choose how your name will appear in your profile.
How do I hide my Facebook page from someone?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing. …
- Make your entire profile invisible by entering the person’s name manually under each section; there is no fast way to do this.