How do you hide all photos on Facebook?
To edit the privacy setting for photo albums you’ve posted:
- Go to your profile and click “Photos”
- Click “Albums”
- Use the audience selector tool under each album to change the privacy to “Only Me”
How do I make my photos on Facebook private?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
Can you hide your photos on Facebook?
To hide your photos from the public and your Facebook friends, you can set your photos’ privacy to “Only Me”. This option allows you to post stuff to your Timeline that is visible only to you. Posts with the audience of Only Me will appear in your News Feed but not your friends’ feeds.
How do I hide photos on Facebook from the public?
Facebook Help Team
Featured photos are always public; you can’t change the privacy for them.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section.
How do I control who sees my photos on Facebook?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums on…
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to change the privacy settings for. You can tap More Albums to find it.
- Tap and select Edit.
- Tap Audience to choose who can see your album.
- Tap to select a new audience (Example: Friends).
- Tap Save.
Can the public see my Facebook photos?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Learn more about adding or changing your profile picture or cover photo.
Can anyone see my Facebook photos?
Your profile picture
Your main Facebook profile picture is visible to anyone and everyone, both on and off Facebook, whether you like it or not. That said, you can always change your photo to something less identifiable, or even remove it altogether.
Can you hide photos on Facebook without deleting them?
Facebook has introduced a new privacy function that lets your hide certain posts you’ve made from years ago, instead of having to delete them. … Manage Activity allows Facebook users to archive posts they don’t want friends to see any more, but that they still want to have access to.