How can I stop YouTube videos from buffering?
Troubleshooting YouTube Buffering Issues
- Test your Internet speed. …
- Check if your ISP is throttling YouTube – if other streaming video sites work fine, it’s very likely.
- Restart your router and make sure it has the latest firmware. …
- Restart your computer or mobile device.
Why is YouTube so slow but Internet is fast?
It’s good to clear the cache often. When you load the first time, the browser caches everything in order to load faster next time. This will make browser store too much temporary data, which can be the cause of YouTube running slow. … The steps to clear cache depend on the browser you’re using.
How do I stop video buffering?
How to stop buffering
- Close other applications and programs. …
- Pause the stream for a few moments. …
- Reduce video quality. …
- Speed up your internet connection. …
- Remove other devices connected to your network. …
- Update graphics card drivers. …
- Try a wired Ethernet connection. …
- Clean up your browser settings.
Why is YouTube loading so slow?
YouTube’s servers are usually under heavy strain, which can make loading times slow, but a choppy or constantly-buffering connection could also be due to issues with your Internet service, router or Web browser.
Why do my videos keep buffering?
Most likely the problem is Internet bandwidth.
Even so-called high-speed Internet connections sometimes run much slower than you expect. If you are streaming from an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device, buffering is usually worse. … What you need is more bandwidth and a more reliable connection.
Why do my videos keep pausing?
The #1 cause: your internet connection
By far, the single biggest reason for videos pausing periodically while playing is the speed of your internet connection. Or rather the lack of speed. Videos use a lot of data, and it has to be transferred fast enough for the video to play smoothly.
What has high speed internet but slow buffering?
The reason your video might be streaming slower could be because there are other heavy programs running or downloading items on your devices. Make sure you check all your idle devices — desktop, tablets, and mobiles — all your internet bandwidth is going towards your video.
How can I make YouTube load faster?
How to speed up YouTube videos on your computer
- Click the gear icon at the bottom of the video and select “Playback speed.” …
- Select your desired playback speed. …
- Tap the video once — this will prompt a menu overlay to appear — then tap the three dots. …
- Tap “Playback speed.” …
- Select the speed you prefer.
Why does my streaming TV keep buffering?
Why does my streaming service keep buffering? Your streaming service is buffering either because your internet connection can’t keep up with the amount of data coming in or your streaming provider can’t push the data to your device fast enough. Learn more about streaming with satellite internet.
Will a WiFi booster stop buffering?
WiFi boosters are designed to give you better wireless signal coverage throughout your entire home (inside and outside). When you have a strong signal in the room you are trying to stream video, any instances of buffering should go away.
How can I boost up my internet speed?
- Turn things off and on again.
- Move your router to a better location.
- Adjust your router’s antennas.
- Make sure you’re on the right frequency band.
- Prune unnecessary connections.
- Change your Wi-Fi frequency channel.
- Update your router’s firmware.
- Replace your equipment.