Once on their Instagram page, select the menu icon in the upper right corner of your profile. 3. Select “Hide Your Story” from the menu that appears from the bottom. Your story will now be hidden from this Instagram user.
Do hashtags work on TikTok? They certainly do! Just like on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms, hashtags help users share and find content and join conversations about topics that interest them. TikTok users can build communities around hashtags, too.
What is Fyp in TikTok?
The For You page, aka “FYP,” is the first page you land on when you open the TikTok app. It’s a curated feed of videos from creators you might not follow, but TikTok’s algorithm thinks you will like based on your interests and past interactions.
The Tiktok Hashtags That Will Get You On FYP Page
- Step 1: Picking Smart Descriptive Hashtags For Your Video. Actually, the very first step is, you need to create a good piece of content. …
- Step 2: Niche description hashtag. …
- Step 3: Use A Location-Based Hashtag. …
- Step 4: Use a viral/trending hashtag.
How do I get more views on TikTok 2021?
Fortunately, there are several ways to grow your TikTok followers in 2021:
- Identify your target audience.
- Leverage TikTok trends.
- Educate your followers.
- Use hashtags effectively.
- Cross-promote your videos.
- Post on TikTok at the right time.
- Create and participate in TikTok challenges.
- Engage with other TikTok creators.
Use Hashtags With Purpose
You can add multiple hashtags to a video, but it’s recommended to use 5 hashtags maximum, so be strategic about which ones you use—ultimately, you’ll want to use a combination of trending hashtags, niche hashtags, and awareness hashtags.
What is the best time to post on TikTok?
What are the best times for each day?
- Monday – 6am, 10am, 10pm.
- Tuesday – 2am, 4am, 9am.
- Wednesday – 7am, 8am, 11pm.
- Thursday – 9am, 12pm, 7pm.
- Friday – 5am, 1pm, 3pm.
- Saturday – 11am, 7pm, 8pm.
- Sunday – 7am, 8am, 4pm.
How do I fix TikTok Fyp?
Fixing the TikTok FYP Glitch
- Restarting the app or your whole device.
- Clear your cache (Go to the ‘Me’ tab, click the three dots to open settings, scroll down to the clear cache button).
- Check your internet connection.
How do I know if TikTok is on the FYP?
From the Analytics page, here’s how you can check if your video has appeared on TikTok’s FYP:
- Look at the three tabs on the top. Tap on the middle tab that says “Content.”
- Find the video you’re curious about and tap to select it.
- Then you’ll see a page with a breakdown of total view time, average watch time, and more.
How do I make my FYP want me?
How to Change Your “For You” Page (FYP) on TikTok
- Not Interested option.
- Like videos that you’re interested in.
- Comment selectively.
- Follow accounts of interest.
- Share videos that you like.
- Replay videos that interest you.
- Interact less with videos you dislike.