How do I get notifications for a specific post on Facebook?
Just navigate to a friend’s Facebook profile page and look for the “Friends” button floating over their cover photo. Click the button to pull up the drop down menu and select either “Get Notifications” or “Close Friends”, depending on your preference.
How do I get specific notifications?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
Can you search for a notification on Facebook?
Log in to your Facebook account and click the Notifications icon in the main menu. … You can view the last seven days of notifications. Facebook lists your notifications starting with the most recent, so the farther down you scroll, the older the notifications are.
How do I separate Facebook notifications?
To manage your notification settings for a Page:
- At the top of Facebook, click , then click Switch Profile.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- In the top right corner, click your Page photo, then click Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings, then click Notifications in the left menu.
Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
They’re most likely marked as “close friend” which automatically turns on their notifications (notice it’s checked here). Simply set them to Acquaintance. The “get notifications” will automatically be unchecked and you’ll no longer receive notifications of their posts. But they’ll still show up on your newsfeed.
Why does Facebook give me random notifications?
Most Facebook notifications tend to be a result of your own interactions with the site. You get notifications because you comment on posts, join groups or follow pages. The less you do of these things, the fewer notifications you’ll receive.
How do I get notifications from another phone?
Mirror Notifications Across Multiple Android Devices
- Step 1: Install the Desktop Notifications app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Launch the app. …
- Step 3: Tap Open Settings under Notifications Access. …
- Step 4: Go back and Tap Sign in with Google. …
- Step 5: Repeat the steps 1-4 on all Android devices.
Why am I not getting notifications even though they are turned on?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How can I see Facebook notifications without logging in?
Right-click the Facebook icon in the toolbar and select Options. You want to ensure Enable Notifications is checked so the desktop notifications work correctly. Click the Facebook icon once more to log in to the extension. Special Point: This extension has a special feature that other such notification services lack.
Where did all my notifications go on Facebook?
Open Menu and tapo on Settings. Open the list of apps running on your device and tap on Facebook app. Select Push Notifications option and slide the toggle next to Messages to ON. Do the same with each notification type (Comments, Wall Posts, Friend Requests, etc.)
Check for hidden messages on the Android version of the Facebook Messenger app using the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam.