How do you mass delete Facebook messages on mobile?
Unfortunately, using the Facebook-owned Messenger app on iOS and Android won’t offer bulk delete, but they will add the same options as website and Mac/Windows apps. Instead of right-clicking in the desktop apps, you will tap and hold on any message you want to remove/unsend and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you delete multiple messages on messenger on android?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you delete all Facebook messages on android?
If you really want to delete whole of your conversation chats from your Facebook, then do the following:
- Log in from a browser.
- Go the messages/chats or conversation.
- From the list, click the action icon from the upper right corner.
- Check ‘delete selected’ there.
- Next to every single message, you’ll see a delete button.
How do I delete all my Messenger messages at once?
There’s no way to delete all your Facebook messages at once, but you can delete them one conversation at a time. Deleting a Facebook message only deletes it from your account — the person or people you sent the message to will still have it.
Why can’t I delete conversations on Messenger?
Long-pressing a conversation should give you an option to delete it. When you open Messenger, find the conversation you want to delete, long-press it, tap Delete (or the red trashcan icon), and then confirm the deletion.
How do I clear all Facebook messages?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do I erase Facebook Messages?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete Selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you permanently delete old Facebook Messages?
To delete your copy of an entire conversation on the Facebook website, click on the gear icon next to a conversation to open the Settings menu and click “Delete conversation.” You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the conversation permanently and, if you do so, it is deleted from your account, but not from …
How do I delete all my messages?
- Open the chat.
- Tap and hold on a message that you have sent within the past 3 hours.
- Tap delete .
- Select Delete for everyone.
How do you delete Facebook messages on both sides hack?
How to delete Facebook messages from both sides
- Tap and hold the message.
- Click “remove.”
- Select “Remove for Everyone.”
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread stating, “you removed a message.”