How do you delete a post that won’t load on Instagram?
How can I delete a stuck Instagram stories post?
- Disable mobile data/WiFi. Pull down the notification drawer from the top. …
- Enable Airplane mode. Pull the notification drawer from the top of your screen. …
- Clear app data and cache. Close the Instagram app if it is open. …
- Update / Reinstall the app. Update Instagram.
How do you delete a frozen post on Instagram?
Here are those steps which you can try when your instagram is frozen.
- Enable Airplane mode. Wait for few seconds and Disable. Try refreshing your account.
- Go to mobile settings. Choose application. Clear Cache. …
- Restart your phone. Switch WiFi to Mobile data or vice versa. …
- Open mobile settings. Go to application.
Why is my post not loading on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do you delete a story that won’t upload?
Clear Data on Android
- Step 1: Open Settings on your phone and go to Apps/Installed Apps.
- Step 2: Look for the Instagram app. Tap on it. …
- Step 3: Tap on Clear data or storage depending on the option available on your phone.
- Step 4: Log in again to your account. The problematic story would have vanished.
Why does my Instagram story keep failing?
When you fail to upload videos or photos to Instagram Story, several problems might occur. For example, your internet network connection is weak or low. Or, it could be that your Instagram is banned, disabled, or blocked by Instagram.
What does clearing Instagram cache do?
You can clear your Instagram cache by deleting the app on an iPhone, or through the Settings menu on an Android. Clearing your Instagram cache can reduce how much space the app takes up on your phone.
Why does Instagram take so long to upload?
As mentioned before, poor Internet is most likely the cause of your Instagram freezing while uploading videos. … restarting Instagram. clearing the app’s cache. updating the Instagram app.
How delete a story on Instagram?
By default, posts are archived automatically
- Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the Archive button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap the Stories post you wish to delete.
- Step 4: Tap “More” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5: Tap “Delete.”
How do you fix Instagram when it wont refresh?
How to fix the error and refresh your Instagram feed
- Check your internet connection. …
- Set your date and time automatically. …
- Log out and log in again. …
- Clear Instagram cache. …
- Restart your device. …
- Update or re-install Instagram. …
- Check if your actions are blocked. …
- Change Instagram’s data limits.
What happens if I clear data on Instagram?
When you clear data or storage of an app, it deletes the data associated with that app. And when that happens, your app will behave like a freshly installed one. … Since clearing data removes the app cache, some apps such as the Gallery app will take some time to load. Clearing data will not delete the app updates.